Saturday, February 19, 2011

Don't be Sad


















Don't be sad when I'm gone.
When tomorrow starts without me,
and I'm not there to comfort you.
Please know that I'm still love you,
cause I know you feel the same.


When tomorrow starts without me,
and you feel lost and blue.
I hope these words I've written,
will help to see you through.















Someday your pain will ease,
sadness replaced by fond memories.
Come tomorrow you will hear,
I love you whispered in the breeze.


When tomorrow starts without me,
cause God has called me home.
I turn, blowing a kiss for thee,
Sad that you may feel alone,
I will miss you tomorrow.


as I take one last glimpse,
a tear falls from my cheek.
I'll be going home,
and tomorrow will start without me.
Please, don't be sad


















Copied from : youtube.com