Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mom

I miss mom so much
how I wish can back to mom soon
embraced by mom, being told "welcome back my daughter" always be best moment I longing for

No place as warmth, as safe, as peace as Mom's embrace
Warmth feeling when you get " Welcome Home " as replied for " I'm Home "

“ The love of a family is life's greatest blessing ”

" Who run to help me when I fell ?
Have some pretty story tell ?
Kiss the place to make it well ?
My mother - Ann Taylor "




















When I was child,
mom asked me what I want to be when I grown up,
I answered " Be a Woman "
Now, she asked me again what I want to be,
I answered " Forever Be Your Little Girl Mom "




















" Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave but not our hearts - Oliver Wendell Holmes "



















♥ you Mom
Yoh 

0 comments:

Post a Comment